Networking Group Success Strategies
How to get Everything You Want From a Networking Group…And More!
44 pages that contain all the strategies, systems and secrets I’ve used to build my one-person company into a six-figure consulting practice by leveraging networking group relationships and resources.
SECTION ONE: The Psychology of Groups
In this section you’ll review the realities of dealing with groups, the dynamics that drive group success and receive four networking group success criteria for maximizing these powerful resources.
SECTION TWO: **Networking Group Research Tool Kit**
This section is the value-base of the program. It includes the seven steps to networking group success, a series of practical and proven group research and planning tools. You’ll use these to assess your key strengths and set meaningful, realistic goals for your group investment. You’ll also have access to the four most effective options for finding the right group.
SECTION THREE: Networking Group Success Strategies
The success of your involvement with any group is based on the ability to turn investment into results. Discover the twelve networking group success strategies that lead to immediate and long term payoff by identifying and recruiting the five major resources of every group, leveraging group contribution categories and value-building options. This section even includes a group referral-building strategy.
SECTION FOUR: Networking Group Success Tactics
Networking group success is the result of on-going activity. Breakfast events have a different dynamic than a wine and cheese gathering. In this section you’ll cover an in-depth analysis of four group formats and how they affect performance and potential results. Networking is a social activity and as such is impacted by the annual business and social cycle. Evaluate the four networking quarters and dicover how each contributes to your annual results. This section also includes activity plans and checklists to review your performance and help improve results.
SECTION FIVE: The Power of Patience
Complete you networking success strategies by reviewing the four cornerstones to profiting from your networking group investment. Then re- enforce your commitment for personal networking group success as you read the personal success stories.
PRODUCT #700112 Order to receive immediately as PDF Download.
PRODUCT #700111 Order as hard copy book for $52.77 (extra cost covers shipping & handling).
Managing the Networking Experience Handbook
A 20-page document includes networking skills self-assessment. This document is a summary of my entire networking For Results philosophy and process. It presents all you need to absorb the success strategy I use on a daily basis.
PRODUCT #700105 Order to receive immediately as PDF Download.
PRODUCT #700103 Order as hard copy for $22.77 (extra cost covers shipping & handling)
Moving from Contact to Client
This 35-page document contains all the information you need to turn follow up into a powerful business development strategy. It outlines three key steps to maximizing follow up with every contact!
Here’s part of what it includes:
- Why follow up is critical to business success.
- 4 keys of effective follow up.
- How to create interest about your follow up contact.
- 3 components of an effective follow up program.
- What others want and expect as follow up.
- 4 most productive follow up activities and techniques.
And, it reveals specific activities that have the biggest follow up payoff in the shortest time.
- How to make others want to hear from you.
- When to follow up for optimum benefit.
- How to customize follow up for maximum effect.
Regular Price $47.77
PRODUCT #700113 Order here to immediately receive as PDF Download for $9.95.
PRODUCT #700114 Order here as hard copy book for 52.77 (extra cost covers shipping & handling).
How to Create a Revenue-Generating Machine
Everyone knows that referrals are one of the most effective ways to grow business and get more sales. Yet just about everyone admits that there isn’t a solid recipe to generate referrals on an on-going basis.
That’s right, I’ve taken my complete referral strategy and condensed it into a 10-page document that I’m ready to download to you today.
Here’s what this incredible executive summary covers:
- My unique referral philosophy and a powerful marketing reality that will immediately impact your referral mindset.
- How to influence others to recommend you more quickly.
- 3 critical components that drive referrals and strategies for each.
- A step-by-step referral request strategy you can use right away.
- 3 types of referrals and specific strategies to use with each.
PRODUCT #700115 Order to receive immediately as PDF Download at $9.97.
PRODUCT #700148 Order as hard copy book for $22.77 (extra cost covers shipping & handling).
Interpersonal Skills Reference Guide
42 pages of over 300 practical, proven tips and techniques covering almost any interpersonal networking situation you might encounter. Now includes the complete Summer Networking Executive Summary.
PLUS: Now you can improve every time you network with the Networking for Results Self-Development Tool. Guaranteed results!!!
Interpersonal Skills Reference Guide Table of Contents:
- Networking Etiquette
- Looking Your Best
- Maximizing Your Business Card
- Networking Confidence Builders
- Networking Event Entrance Strategies
- Guidelines to Joining Conversations
- Taking Charge of a Conversation
- Introduction Strategies
- Remembering Names
- Demonstrating Enthusiasm
- Helping Your Smile
- Focusing on the Other Person
- Demonstrating a Positive Attitude
- Prompting Conversation
- The Power of Questions
- Barriers & Strategies to Better Listening
- Being a Better Listener
- Concluding a Conversation
- Receiving Feedback From Others
- Dealing With Difficult Conversation Partners
- Networking Prospecting Success Strategies
- Networking Communication Guidelines
- Effective Follow up Strategies
- Maximizing Involvement in a Networking Group
- Networking at Trade Shows
- Networking at Conferences
- Networking at Breakfast Clubs
- Networking in Your Association
- Networking at Social Events
- Savvy Advice for Seasonal Socials
- Networking Event Checklist
- Summer Networking Strategies
- Cornerstones of Summer Networking Success
- Networking on the Golf Course
- Golf Networking Strategies for Non-Golfers
- Summer Networking Audit
- Interpersonal Skills Self-Development Exercise
PRODUCT #700106 Order to immediately receive as a PDF Download.
Click here to order this product as a PDF download for only $9.95 until Oct. 14/14
PRODUCT #70010 Order as hard copy book for $52.77 (extra cost covers shipping & handling).
The Ultimate Chamber of Commerce Member Success Guide
In the spirit of full disclosure, I’m a Chamber of Commerce advocate. In my twelve-plus years an active Chamber member, I’ve utilized its many benefits and options to accelerate my business success and add to my personal credibility in any number of ways.
But I have also often felt that there is very little practical information available for small business owners or business professionals on how to maximize a Chamber of Commerce membership…until now! Introducing The Ultimate Chamber of Commerce Member Success Guide.
This 27-page document contains a step-by-step formula based on all my years as a Chamber member and leader. It is a recipe book jammed with experienced-based information, little-known insights, successful strategies and proven tactics that will dramatically accelerate your Chamber success.
NOTE: I created it to help Chamber members maximize their investment and involvement. I’ve based it on my experience s and success in leveraging my Chamber membership, but the content is applicable to any Chamber, anywhere.
Here’s a sampling of what I reveal:
- Chamber of Commerce myths & facts that dramatically affect your success, especially in the first 90 days. Chamber of Commerce myths & facts that dramatically affect your success, especially in the first 90 days.
- Chamber of Commerce member resources, many of which you’ve probably never thought of, or used effectively.
- Seven Secret Chamber of Commerce strategies I’ve personally used to build credibility and get clients.
- My top ten Chamber of Commerce business-building tactics (probably the single most poweful page in the book)
- Specific information on maximizing Chamber events, the annual business cycle, trade shows and more.
- Chamber of Commerce resources section to plan and manage your Chamber success.
- BONUS:includes examples and case studies to show you how I used these.
Click here to buy this ebook NOW and receive it as a PDF download.
Click here to order this document NOW as a hard copy book (incl. S&H;) Price $32.77
NOTE: Canadian residents add 13% HST.
Not sure it’s worth it? Here’s what others are saying about this resource: “In a word…FABULOUS. What a great book for any Chamber to have. I hope you will market this to all Canadian Chambers. They should have a copy as part of the welcome package for all new members”. Nick Newton, past Board member Ottawa Chamber of Commerce & long time Chamber member.
“WOW this piece of writing I think would be a tremendous benefit to people who are new at networking (or those who don’t see the benefit of networking because they are not successful at it). You have laid out, in simple language, what a person should emulate by providing a step by step approach to effectively networking through Chamber of Commerce connections.. Your work is very comprehensive.” Robin McGarry, Board member Nepean Chamber of Commerce.
“Awesome. Really enjoyed section IX – it was a great representation of the different events and what to expect and how to use a successful strategy. I think you covered everything. The facts and myths section was very true. You hit the nail right on the head – in several places.” Peter Stewart, Executive Director, Orleans Chamber of Commerce.
MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE: If, after reading and digesting The Ultimate Chamber of Commerce Member Success Guide you don’t feel it will help you dramatically improve your Chamber of Commerce networking results, I’ll refund your money, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.