How to network and build business when you can’t leave the house
Presented by Michael Hughes, North America’s Networking Guru
Recent global events have turned the business environment upside down in a hurry. Conferences are being cancelled, events are being delayed, and group meetings are becoming non-existent. People are working from home en masse and being urged to practice social distancing.
As humans, we have the need to be connected. It’s part of our DNA. But, how do we do that when our circumstances are keeping us isolated, alone, and lost? Thankfully, online networks can fill the void. Better yet, they can help your business grow during these tough times…if you know how to use them.
Building relationships online requires a new mindset, an innovative approach, and unique skills
Experts keep saying how important it is to be active online. But, most online marketing programs only focus on the technical and tactical aspects of social networks. They promote the idea that online visibility creates connections, without mentioning that these connections are worthless if you can’t convert them into relationships.
What you’ll learn by attending this program:
• The 3 biggest obstacles to building online relationships and how to overcome them.
• The 4 cornerstones of online relationships and how they affect relationship development.
• The 5 secret (and proven) online networking strategies that radically impact relationships and results.
• How to measure your progress and success in moving relationships towards a professional outcome.
• How to reduce the stress of online networking to drive your business results.
- DATE: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST (includes Q&A)
- LOCATION: Online via ZOOM
- COST: There is no cost to attend but you MUST pre-register.
Register in advance for this webinar by clicking on the link below:
About Michael Hughes:
Michael J. Hughes has spent over 45 years in the business world. He honed his business and management skills with two world-class organizations prior to investing the last twenty-plus years building Michael J. Hughes Consulting & Training Inc., a business development and management consulting practice focused exclusively on Networking For Results. For more information about him and his programs visit http://networkingforresults.com/.